Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Samsung Smart Phone | Galaxy Tab 680

Galaxy Tab 680
  I got my first mobile as a reward from my dad when I made a very good result and my dad presented me a multimedia set. It was for the first time I got a mobile and it really means a lot to me. Years pass by and I also grew up and now I am earning. Now I felt that it’s my turn to give my dad something to express my feeling of gratitude towards him and keeping that thing in my mind I went to mobile store to present him something very special and there I saw Samsung Galaxy Tab Its just awesome and as usual Samsung once again brings a new gift for mobile lovers - Samsung Galaxy Tab 680 which is also known as Galaxy Tab 7.7 for Rs 34,900. The fourth tablet of Samsung was launched in India with Google's Android 3.2 Honeycomb operating system. It was first announced last September at IFA in Berlin. It is the latest and greatest of its kind and again Samsung challenge itself only and hence proves that its main competitor is Samsung itself and so the Galaxy 680 has to prove itself against the Galaxy 620, priced at Rs 26,000.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Preview on Feedage: super-smart-gadget Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Feedage Grade A rated Powered by Mysiterank Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory Subscribe My Feed Technology